Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Whatev

So at Edmonton we went to something similar to ruckers, where you get tickets and stuff for cheap stupid little prizes...and we bought too many for how much time we had before we needed to go eat. and so we started playing that circle game, where you put a token in and the light goes around and you try and hit the button when the light is on the jackpot place. Turns out I'm the master, I hit 2 jackpots. No one else hit any, lol pwn.

Halo tournament finally got scheduled, its june 26-27-28. Most likely at centennial like last year. I'm not sure how its gonna go down, but I think we can get top 5. Going to be hardcore practising till then.

Also I got accepted into residence for next year. 6,500 bucks for 8 months, right in voyeguer place, So really close to CC... WIN.. jk, i'll have a laptop and whatever so I prolly won't go there anyways.

1 comment:

  1. dude how did u manage to get rez?!?!? i thought if u lived in the city they mad denied you

    ReplyDelete