Saturday, May 16, 2009

time

time goes so slow sometimes. I find each day doesn't go by so bad, I mean, I get home in a good time and I sleep all night and I'm usually not bored all evening, I have people I hang out with or games to play. Yet it feels as if the weeks just refuse to budge, this trip to Edmonton should have happened weeks ago, not that I'm super uber stoked. It'll be a good time for sure, I just mean that It's been "coming up" for what seems like forever. I just want time to pass please. I'm not doin so bad, I mean of course my mind is still kind of in a whirlwind.

Matter of fact, Cassie was in a dream I had the previous night, I can't remember what happened in it at all, it's just a blank. But I do remember it seemed like a nightmare. I remember that it was one of those dreams where all I could do was pray to God, over and over and over. I don't remember if I was doing it after I woke up or if i was still in my dream.

But when I was a little kiddie and I used to have nightmares, the ones that were really terrible were the ones where I couldn't do anything but pray, constantly, It didn't really make me feel any better, but I couldn't do anything else.

So anyways, dream last night. I remember feeling completely powerless in it, I can't remember if I was frightened or super hurt. But I just remember praying short quick prayers until it disappeared. I get a lot of comfort by knowing that as long as I'm doing everything through God, that his timing is always perfect. And even though I don't like what's going on around me, If I can remain strong in God, well then what I need will happen when I need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment