Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Better...

So definitely been feeling so much better after giving Cassie to God. Also, on this morning's devotion. It talked about how God's timing is always perfect, and it listed some examples and stuff. It just re-iterated to me the fact that i gotta chill a bit, I've been rushing some things, and definitely over-thinking everything. The right things will happen at the right times, I just need to stop worrying and stuff.

I've been thinking more about doing another painting, I really liked how my first one came out and I was thinking of doing a lighthouse on a cliff, either in a storm or at night, with one piercing light shining across the sky/storm. Mostly blues and blacks, I was thinking of silhouetting the lighthouse and the cliff so its just black, It'd have to be a pretty impressive sky then... I don't know if I can pull it off though......

No comments:

Post a Comment