Friday, May 1, 2009

Quick update

So went to that new xmen movie. The action was kind of cool, but other then that it was pretty bad, I don't have any care for the series or anything, i just like to see logic and consistency in directing. Which this movie had none. My friends tell me about how far off they got the characters, but I don't care about that. I didn't like the fact that guy who's power was to alter his momentum, (aka hit stuff really hard) could take a tank shell for no reason. Just a lot of little stuff like that, that wasn't thought out properlly. Well the 5 day training comes to a close today, I can't say I learned alot. More posts will probably come soon, I'm avoiding life, which is to say, I'm trying my best to stop caring about stuff, and just drift.

No comments:

Post a Comment