Tuesday, June 9, 2009

seriously, WTF?

I am just plain sick of these stupid dreams and of being haunted by memories. The only reason I can think that these are still coming in on me is either
a)Punishment of sins
b)Prompt action
sorry, I'll explain what's going on. Last night I had the nastiest dream about Cassie yet, it started off nice and dandy with me, mroz and cam talking about transformers 2. Very quickly Cassie txted me, she ended up coming over. AND was freaking dating mroz!!!! fucking hell, so painful, woke up too many times last night.

the worst part, everytime I fell back to sleep it was the same dream, I was back to being in the same room when they're cuddling. fuck off, please.

I pray to get over, and to help, and to do God's will, EVERYDAY. Yet, more then ever I'm getting random things of her in my head.

Last sunday my church used a quote that I had only heard because Cassie had it posted before. ping
Driving to work with mom, forgot my ipod holder so i put the radio on, first song that comes on was a song we always talked about. bang

gtg to work....i'll finish the stupidity later.. this is so fucking frustrating

No comments:

Post a Comment