Tuesday, June 9, 2009

continued

So ya, and then in my dream she had the balls to say "at least we're talking again"...
made me so angry, I wanted to scream.

So in my dream, I woke up, and I was in bed, and somehow my throat got cut, so I was gushing blood everywhere. My reaction:

Meh, whatever. I layed back down, I remember hearing a plane over head and thinking " i hope that crashes into my house and I die."

Then today, one of the people from J&H txted me saying they quit (a friend who I talked to about Cassie a bunch when we broke up). I hadn't heard from her from a long time and I thought she hated me, but I don't know why.

So we're going to go for coffee on thursday and catch up, should be good. but there's another thing that brings back the memory of Cassie. Why can't I just find happiness? Am I being unreasonable? What am I doing wrong?

any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

1 comment:

  1. You can't find happiness because you are STILL way too focused on the bad. Solution...get rid of anything that reminds you of her, EVERYTHING. songs on your ipod, her old friends, etc etc. Then go on a road trip with friends. Press the reset button. Plz

    ReplyDelete