Saturday, June 20, 2009

Bank Day!

So, had friday off, bank day. (every third week). So i got up at 7. gamed till 830. roller bladed to mcdonalds and met my g-parents for breakfast. McGriddles+has browns+coke= orgasm. I love the grease and the salt and the sugar and the msg... nom nom nom

went home, was pretty bored, boots asked me to chill so went over there, new dota version was messing up or something cuz it kept dropping boots, Cassie starts txting me, I guess it was pretty good txting. Found out that she does want to have coffee sometime, isn't just making it up.
(Or at least that's what she said, and I choose to trust).

Found out I'm still super vulnerable to her. She sent an ambiguous txt that could have meant that she didn't actually want to go for coffee, which, surprizingly, (Even to me) sent me in a mini-panic. Smoothly asked for clarification of her last txt and she said that she DID want to go for coffee and didn't want me thinking she was trying to use me. phew

After the mini-panic decided I needed to get some air, go cruising, run some errands on 8th. Walk outside from boot's.

O goodie, I locked my keyes in my car.
I guess I needed the air anyways, so I walked home and grabbed my spare, mom was home, she dropped me off at car. Went home, chilled. Picked up Mroz, went to 8th, ran an errand, chilled in amazing stories, went into Hi-Tech game traders.

Was SUPER hungry and thought "A snack wrap would be nice atm". go to mcdicks and wait in line. get a txt from loc "We're seated, come one come all." went over to montanas.

ate a good burger, good conversation, beautiful crayon drawings (lol britney). Went home, chilled. Dam Cassie runnin through my head all day! I'm trying to just wait and see her interest level. Definately, not in favour of getting burned again, but if given the choice. I'd probably still take the risk.

No comments:

Post a Comment