Thursday, June 18, 2009

Don't drop your arms, I'll guard your heart

So I guess some big things happened, and I guess that needs me to write them down. So, for some crazy reason that even I'm not exactly sure of. I invited Cassie's sister and her husband and kid to supper somewhere on me. Now if anyone reads this, you might think WTF?!!?!

well wtf indeed, I still don't know why I did it, but that was on Tuesday and so far no response. However, Mandy said that Amanda was freaking out on people who were talking about it, why? I have no idea.

AND THEN

Cassie called me after work on Wednesday, definitely asking "WTF?!?!?!". lol. So I said "dunno". lol. The conversation actually lasted 45 minutes talking about what we've each been doing and stuff. Some of the stuff that's happened to her breaks my heart. It makes me sad that I'm in no position to help, even if I was to gain nothing, I'd still give anything to help.

All in all, a decent conversation I guess, I can't read her over the phone, and so I think that it she was just talking out of obligation and whatnot, which makes me sad, for I still don't understand why I'm someone who should be avoided.

So I definetly didn't see anything happening from a lil supper invite. All i thought was either it was going to be a polite "no" or just no response at all. Cassie thought I was trying to team up with Amanda (sister) to get her back. And Amanda thought I was trying to team up with Cassie to get her back.

Still don't have a good reason, but I guess it's just as simple as trying to be nice purely for niceness' sake. And everyone is second guessing me and being suspecious. When in reality I just want to help or at least, give someone a nice meal, show them the value they have.

So it was the first time in about a month and a half that I had ANY communication with Cassie at all. My head is still slightly spinning. She said she might call me again later. I don't expect that to happen, it was probably just one of those "we should...." bullshit promises that everyone makes these days.

I'd like this to be an oppertunity to help Cassie in someway (How? I'm not sure)... So I just pray about it A LOT. It's in God's hands now. Which are perfect, so what he does with it is right. PERIOD.

so ya. fairly eventful week

1 comment: