Tuesday, June 2, 2009

It falls, apart, from the very start, it falls apart, seems like everything i touch, falls apart

Well I guess it's been a while since I posted, my supervisor is getting owned at work, apparently he's a giant douche-bag to everyone else and is super lazy most of the time. I guess he got suspended or he's on stress leave, no one knows which one, but either way I am defaulted to head of the warehouse and I started training someone to help me today, it felt pretty sweet.

Played soccer on Sunday, we won 2-1, they outplayed us but we got a penalty shot. FTW. I love the physical activity, even if I'm not scoring or anything, I just love to run in competition. Soccer gives me a little bit of an escape and happiness, So far I'm doing a great job of drifting and making time pass. Life can pass me by for all I care right now, the faster the better plz.

I just get so angry at people who I feel don't deserve the happiness they have, the people who are selfish and abusive and manipulative. Those bastards. It's almost intolerable sometimes, the randomness of life eats at my soul.

Specifically why I want time to pass, I'm doing things right, I know I'm on the right track, It will just take time for me to become stronger and to find what I'm looking for. If anyone has a spare time machine or something, I have money.

No comments:

Post a Comment