Sunday, June 28, 2009

Breathe in, Breathe out, to know that you're alive

So I was waiting for something to happen for writing some more on my blog. and finally out of nowhere something did happen. So anyways. Standard work week. Transformers 2 on Tuesday which was exactly what I expected it to be. Giant robot epic death match of excellence. Don't expect a movie, expect action, period. Anything else and you will be disappointed.

Then last night Cassie txted me to go for coffee. So after a couple people bailed on me it left the night open so I said yes and we met at tim's.

I'd say it went fairly well, it's so hard to read her so I have no idea how it actually went. But from my stand point it was good. Talked for over an hour about work, and other stuff. Mostly about her life. It ended in slight disarray.

Simply because I don't know what to expect or what to take from it. I'm doing my best to just lay back a lil and trust God. It's freaking hard though. But so far so good. I guess. It's strange because my mood changes entirely from one day to the next. ATM, I'm feelin pretty good. Hope remains.

Another round of Coffee on tuesday with Mandy. I alway enjoy her company alot.

No comments:

Post a Comment