Friday, June 12, 2009

Learning to Breathe

I am finally realizing the glory and promise that God has made me. It makes me so happy and excited I can hardly contain myself.

I went for coffee with Mandy yesterday. What a great time, I had no idea that it would be so awesome. I did vent about Cassie a bunch, but Mandy was really supportive and intelligent in her responses and it made me feel A LOT better.

and more importantly it gave me a new perspective on the whole situation and I think I finally might be understanding what happened/happening. Which, to me, is the most important part of moving on. (details will NOT be provided)

Also, I read in my morning devotion yesterday, about how if a person is wanting to find the attributes that make them a great person (patience, caring, kindness....etc). That they need to be completely and utterly destroyed.

They're emotional state has to be wiped completely clean before they are able to be "reborn" as a person who is able to develop those good qualities. And I thought "I just got SHIT on, I got wrecked and now I'm rebuilding from scratch."

And finally, I'm starting to see the changes, I can see the awesomeness that being utterly destroyed caused. It's exciting!!!

camping tonight, should be a good time. I can finally be free.

No comments:

Post a Comment