Monday, June 15, 2009

Dreams are for Dreamers, Buckets for Bleeders

Another dream

This time I was back working at JH. It was the end of Thursday and I was supposed to leave at 4. But Cassie had just started working at 3 and I wanted to talk to her so I told everyone I’d stay an extra hour. I was back to being a merchandiser so I was stocking shelves. But, strangely, it was a supermarket setting, aka I was stocking food. 5 came around and I still hadn’t talked to Cassie, I actually I only saw her once as she walked by, without eye contact. During that time I made a friend with a bro, I didn’t recognize him and I never got his name.

Oddly enough. A zombie apocalypse broke out and everyone was fleeing the store. Cassie was first for her car but fell and for some reason wasn’t getting up, she was saying stuff like “ok guys just go on without me” and stuff in a very sarcastic tone. Everyone else ran by and started driving away. But I came and picked her up. I can’t remember anything past that, or if she even looked at me or said anything to me.

This one wasn't as painful as the usual ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment