Sunday, June 7, 2009

I won't forget this, I'll never forget this

So I guess it's time for an update. Work is going just like work always goes, which is good. I'm very lucky to have that job.

Definitely love going to church, it seems like that's all I wait for all week, it's so weird cuz just a couple months ago I'd wake up looking for excuses not to go, but now it seems like once a week isn't enough. At least at my church, I don't think I could go to most other churches more, I just love mine.

I got replaced on my Halo team, which is pretty sad. The tournament would be in 3 weeks, but looks like I won't be going to that anymore. So maybe I'll come camping with everyone, at least I think the end of june is the plan.

I can't wait to go to university this fall. I want to restart on this life thing, I think I fail at it atm, I need to meet new people and stuff, stop drifting through this joke and at least feel like I'm working towards my future, or working towards anything really. Just as long as I'm not idling.

Someday I hope to find my ordinary world. Until then I'll learn to survive.
Ordinary World-RED

1 comment: