Friday, April 24, 2009

Take it all away (i wasn't serious)

Some of you may notice the time, oh, look its 11:47!! Aren't you supposed to be at work?!?! Why yes... I am, minus the fact that i no longer have that job.

So while i had done all my duties, i asked my boss
"hey Dave, got anything for me to do?"
"You picked up all the bikes?"
"yup, did that already"
"ok, well i have to talk to you"
...............................
I'm sure you can use your imagination how the rest went. Well maybe not, so I'll summarize. Because i have a second job in the afternoon and only work there in the morning, they found someone who wanted to do my job in the morning and then sell bikes for them in the afternoon. And because I was not off probation yet, they can fire me in a second and without reason. So out of the blue on a friday. BAM! Now I'm out a job and looking for another part time to fill in the blanks where my RuH job doesn't take up. I can't say I'm extremely dissapointed or anything, it was far from a dream job, it just fit nicely with my other one.

No comments:

Post a Comment