Thursday, April 23, 2009

Questions Questions Questions

So yesterday Matt and Cam finally learned the entire story of my recent past. Definitely thought Cam would be a little more understanding, and I didn't think Matt would be so vicious, my goodness, straight to the sister? Dirty shit bud (seriously though, DON'T DO IT). It made me think yesterday, was i really doing what i was supposed to? Was i listening to God's voice or was i making it up? As i was thinking about it i decided to finish the sermon i downloaded from Lake view cuz i had already listened to half of it.

I'm fairly certain it gave me the answer: "If you give through God's love and not your own, then you can never run out, because the source is infinite". Well that's the answer I'm taking, cuz it makes sense to me. I'll give when i think there is a need, and rely on God to do what he will with it, if my help changes no one, or everyone, is not my concern, Mine is to merely give what i can when i can. So, to Matt and Cam- I'm doin what's right and i think i better be a little more careful, but I'm not stoppin. Another thing,
Romans 12:20-21
If your enemies are hungry, feed them.
If they are thirsty, give them something to drink,
and they will be ashamed of what they have done to you.
Don't let evil get the best of you, but conquer evil by doing good.

So in yo face. I will always concentrate on doing good and let God do the rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment