Wednesday, April 22, 2009

A little bug in my head

For some unknown reason i am unable to give up, i hate it, I can't do it, no matter what, i can't give up on people. I get lied to, and i get played, and i get used, and for some reason I'm still givin' er. It's fucking stupid, my cognitive brain can see very plainly without subjection the truth. I know it's a waste of time, i know I'm just going to hurt more, I don't even have feelings for guess who, she's treats me like dirt, I'm who she txts [no talking(i dunno y{I've tried})] when she has free time, she says A and then does Z.

The strange part is how it doesn't change anything, (almost unfortunately) is the fact that I want to help everyone, and yes, guess who is included in that. The weird part is that the one week where i did give up. Was probably the most peaceful week I've had in almost a year. Life was straight, it made sense, i had a goal. Then through some bizarre coincidences, guess who is back in my life and my head is spinning all over again. FML

Now before any of you people start harpin on me for bein a bitch or anything. I KNOW that this is trivial, it's pointless and very insignificant. I'm not stupid or self-absorbed, I just wanted to get it out of my head, somehow that justifies it. but realy, it's not that big of a deal to me, it's like a mosquito, everyone bitches about mosquitos, but its a minor annoyance. Strange, i feel better already.

No comments:

Post a Comment