Monday, April 27, 2009

dissapointed, by everything

So just watched the season finale of Heroes tonight. Hate to say it, but it was terrible. What was supposed to be an epic battle was a lame cop-out to keep all the main characters on payroll. Especially that stupid bitch who died 3 times now, they found a way for her to come morphing through the water. And don't even get me started on Nathan, that son-of-a-bitch got what was comin, none of this memory transfer bullshit. First 40 minutes-Awesome. Last 20-Terrible. If season 4 isn't absolutely kickass, heads will roll.

Apart from that, Cassie decided on Saturday that I "NEEDED" (QUOTE) to know some stuff about her life. I won't post it here, it's her buisness and I'm not going to disclose it. However, I will voice my anger about the fact that apparently she still thinks she should tell me things about her life, without actually telling me anything. She gives a snippet, even an invitation of friendship. (Not that I'm so stupid and blind, but if someone wants to honestly be my friend, then i will honestly be there's. and to me that requires listening, and caring, and forgiveness.) Now if any of you know anything about what's happened between us, well then you can guess what happened. NOTHING. She goes through the motions, says the words, but doesn't mean any of it and especially doesn't care. All lies, just like everything before.

Don't get me wrong now, I'm not really surprized, nor am i extremely disheartened. I feel the same feelings i would if anyone pulled that shit on me. I value friendship greatly, especially open, honest friendship. I do get angry that she does this nearly every week, however, I won't let that stop me. Like i said before,

"Strength is getting sucker-punched in the face, but getting up and loving them, and the next stranger, just the same" (or something like that, I can't exactly recall)
I'm just trying my hardest to do everything in love, even deal with this bullshit in love (not perfect, but trying). Well faithful reader, i guess that's the rant for tonight. Before you judge me, thinking I'm weak, or bitchy, or anything negative. Remember- I write this because I'm in my weakest state. To me, this is a journal, and I try to not have barriers, so it's open to people. So the stuff that bothers me the most gets in here. It's mostly negative, but thats how i view life right now, so suck it.

No comments:

Post a Comment