Friday, April 24, 2009

AAARRRRGGGGHHHH!!!!!!

SOAP IN THE EYE!!!! For frick's sake. I've had soap in my eyes countless times, and it was annoying and i just washed them and dried them and everything was ok. This had to be acid shampoo.
one conclusion can be drawn from this situation- Obviously.....Someone is trying to kill me.
lol, jk. But that soap was nasty, 20 minutes later its still burning when i look around.

RED-
Take It All Away

You've stripped me down, the layers fall like rain
It's over now, just innocence and instinct still remain
You watched me while I slowly disappeared
I reached for you to save me; you were frozen in your fear

Take it all away [x4]

Circling the pain inside my soul
I reached inside your silence to steal what you won't show
I tried to find the answers in my fears
But what was found is lost again as soon as it appeared

Take it all away [x4]

I'm breaking; I can't do this on my own
Can you hear me screaming out, am I all alone?

You take away [x10]

No comments:

Post a Comment