Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Sleep and Psych

My sleep schedule is getting pretty weird these days. For some reason I have trouble sleeping on Mondays and Wednesdays. The two days I have to wake up early in the morning for class (Tues/Thurs) are the days I spend hours lying awake thinking about random things, sometimes hypothetical situations from the past, sometimes meaningless things, example: movies.

I wake up feeling like crap, go through the day, end up going to bed around midnight and sleeping for 11+ hours the next night, with no distractions and perfect peace. But come day before class, and I'm having trouble again.

I definitely don't go to bed with too much energy because I exercise daily around 8 and lie down tired. Ugh, frustrating. I'm not too worried about it though. Historically, sleeping has been one of the most reliable things (excluding 2008-2009) and I'm confident that it will return to normal soon.

Anyhow, back to writing some psychology. I get to write about why I didn't want to break a social norm in public (as in singing in a restaurant or something equally embarrassing), and I'm having fun writing circles to why I didn't want to, then linking it to known effects and biases and how my own judgement was wrong etc etc. Short but sweet.
aaaaannnnnndddd I'm gone

No comments:

Post a Comment