Monday, October 3, 2011

Heeerrrrreeeee's Johney

I've decided to come back and start writing again, not because I need a place to rant to or because I want people to read about me. Nor do I need a crutch to support myself. There are two main reasons (and I'm sure a bunch of reasons I'm not conscious of) for coming back.

1. Removing my thoughts from the infinity of intangibility and forcing them into a physical form, one that can be criticized and which lets me look at myself from a third person perspective. This will help me overcome any bias that I have about myself.

2. Cataloguing, I don't like to be in pictures because I'm not very photogenic but I don't want to forget any part of my past, everything I am is a linear accumulation, and if I have nothing to cue memory retrieval it becomes distorted and forgotten.

That's all I want to write right now

No comments:

Post a Comment