Thursday, October 6, 2011

New Layout

So I changed the title and the pictures of the Blog. I felt it was time to upgrade. I really like the staircase picture that I found, it's the perfect metaphor along with being a quality picture. Blogkillington (the old title) was nonsensical and so I came up with something a little more mature, although I can't think of something that great, Partially Whole will have to do. I think it's appropriate.

The description under the header is from the last post, I'm quite happy with it.

Anyway,
I'm starting to consistently have trouble sleeping. I've fallen into habits from previous years where I have trouble turning off my brain. I think myself in circles, mostly analysing scenarios from years ago that have no effect on me today. Worse yet, I've been re-opening wounds from before that, although I knew had never healed, I thought they had at least been cauterized. If that sentence makes sense, it does to me anyhow.

I'm not really sure how to fix it, whenever I don't have something positive to occupy my thoughts (a person) I tend to default to self-defeating ones. And I know this is treating the symptom and not the disease, but I don't know what the disease is. And frankly, this is how I've always been, and wouldn't changing this change the core of who I am?

No comments:

Post a Comment