Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Surprise!

So I guess I'm writing in the blog again... Surprise surprise....definitely been awhile. It was a form of therapy from the beginning so I guess that's a good sign that I've been away. However, I'm sure my good and faithful readers have been longing for some Owen Brown. lol.

Anyways, I'll some up what's been going on in 1 word
NOTHING
probably one of the worst things that happens to me, I like stuff to happen. I'd rather be overcoming problems and fighting battles or helping people and having fun then doing nothing. The middle sucks, time passes. PERIOD.

don't get me wrong. It's not that I'm sitting at home all alone. I hang with friends and go to work etc etc. But nothing that is important to me and to life is happening. Basically I could do whatever I want to without directly affecting the circumstances. Of course there would be long term effects. But immediately, shit all is happening and I guess that's what's supposed to happen.

I don't like it. I don't want it. But if that's what has to be. Well who am I to question?

Life is happy. Life is sad. And sometimes it's just boring. There's no right way to escape it and no right way to accept it. I'm training for my purpose, I'm mentally and spiritually preparing myself for whatever it is I've got coming.

I don't know when it's my time or what it's going be.

I hope it's enjoyable, I hope it brings joy and peace and love and happiness. But more importantly. I hope I'll be ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment