Saturday, July 4, 2009

Curse you weekend

Saw Dennis for the last time on Thursday. Last time that is until some other crazy problem comes up that I need help and shit for. It was good. Just kind of a wrap up. He said I need to not do anything using the "O, Whatever" logic.

Also that I'm supposed to think that life is like throwing mud against a wall, and not like rolling dice. I guess that's a negative thought and it's damaging.

I still think it's dice though, I work my ass off compared to other people in terms of personal growth, and generosity, loyalty, willingness to help. etc etc. All those good traits that people "claim" they are looking for in other people.

Yet not only is nothing improving. Some days I feel worse.

Thankfully Church is tomorrow. It seems like forever since last Sunday. It just doesn't come soon enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment