Friday, December 21, 2012

no cheeses for us meeses

I've never been a huge Christmas fan, every year as a child I was rushed around different households to have a quick celebration before it was off to an airplane to fly to the states for more Christmas  and it all seemed to be a forced expression that spent more time caring about an ideal than about the real people involved. 

Though these visits were pleasant and (mostly) not spent arguing and fighting with anyone. Anyhow, so despite my lack of enthusiasm I still have a favourite Christmas movie: The Muppet's Christmas Carol. Classic literature (even though I've never actually read any Charles Dickens yet) and puppets. I've seen it dozens of times and it's great. But I particularly enjoy the introduction of Scrooge (Michael Caine).   

Merry Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment