Monday, March 15, 2010

Cheap Shots

I expect someone to get to know me a lot more before judging me. More then a week, more then 4 conversations. I think once I show my real self to someone, most people will like that. I know I make bad first impressions and come off too strong or strange sometimes. I try not to, I attempt at normality, I'm not normal nor do I want to be normal, but I'm not as far off as I sometimes give the impression to.

I have a strong set of values, and goals, and so much that just takes a long time to understand. I didn't develop who I am through simple ways, it's been long and complex and mostly just really shitty. And I want someone to hear the stories, to try and understand the logic, the actions, the consequences.

Some days I feel like I'm wearing thin, the cogs have been grinding, the wear and tear of this life starts to show some days

No comments:

Post a Comment